Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Phoneless - Day 4

What's this? A post before the end of the day? Yes, it seems I am beginning to remember things all of my own brilliance. It's like evolution but backwards.

My package is in Kentucky, for whatever reason, and my "2nd Day Air" shipping label is finally starting to shine. I hope to know soon the fate of my bright friend. There may be light at the end of the tunnel, or it could just be headlights from the UPS truck returning my lifeless phone.

On a lighter note, I got a ridiculous amount of work done today. To be fair I probably accomplished as much as I normally would, but it was not nearly as entertaining. Without the shine of Pandora and Netflix the day dragged on. Each loading screen seemed to take twice as long. Every 100 lines of scripting code seemed to occupy the space of 1000. Still the feeling of accomplishment is as dazzling as ever.

Even though re-reading the "trouble ticket" e-mail from Samsung brought feelings of disdain, there still may be a glimmer of hope. Have you figured out the theme?

No comments: